Ezetimibe - Likely to Be Beneficial For All
Investigators present exploratory analyses that raise hypotheses about groups of patients that may derive differential benefit from ezetimibe treatment.
- Healthcare Professional Dietary Survey Prize Draw 2022
- Opportunity to join the NICE CG181 guideline committee
- NICE launches review of methods and processes for health technology evaluation
- The Essential Cholesterol Programme for Primary Care
- Add on to take back control. Do we have the solutions to the gaps in our lipid treatment pathway?
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: from Epidemiology to Genetics – a paradigm shift?
- The role of Lp(a) and oxPLs in atherosclerosis
- Lp(a) measurement bias
- Polygenic hypercholesterolaemia: why do we want to know?
- HEART UK Offers Guidance On The Safe Use Of Lipid Lowering Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic