National Cholesterol Month
This year you can help to make National Cholesterol Month 2019 our biggest ever campaign. We want to reach more people than ever before and raise as much money as possible to help the fight against high cholesterol.
The Great Cholesterol Climb is our flagship fundraising initiative this year and anyone can join in. Now’s your chance to have fun and get fit whilst raising money to support the national fight against high cholesterol and FH – the inherited form of high cholesterol. We are challenging you, your family, friends or work colleagues to take on our virtual challenge and climb a whopping 13,177 steps UP which is the equivalent of climbing ten of Britain’s tallest buildings! The fundraising target is £150 for each participant and we’ll be here to provide you with resources, fundraising ideas and moral support to help you reach that target with ease. Sign up here
You can also join in by holding your own fundraising events or simply by sharing our campaign messages on social media. In the past our supporters have walked, run, baked and taken on horse riding challenges as part of National Cholesterol Month. Whatever your idea and however you choose to support us, we’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
- Loch Duart renews partnership with HEART UK to promote a healthy lifestyle and diet
- Closing the Cholesterol Gap
- HEART UK ‘Cardiovascular Health’ with Media Planet
- AAC publishes updated clinical pathway for lipid management
- November Cereal Competition Winners
- NHS approves ground-breaking cholesterol-lowering medicine
- New child screening service to identify youngsters at risk of early heart disease
- HEART UK partners with Loch Duart
- Jules Payne, CEO, talks about how HEART UK will shape the future for people with high cholesterol
- Wishing you a Heart-healthy Ramadan!