Child screening for cholesterol to find FH
A story featuring HEART UK's call to screen children at an early age along with the McKenzie family from Cornwall was a major feature in the Mail on Sunday on 6th October 2019. Read the full story here.
- Loch Duart renews partnership with HEART UK to promote a healthy lifestyle and diet
- Closing the Cholesterol Gap
- HEART UK ‘Cardiovascular Health’ with Media Planet
- AAC publishes updated clinical pathway for lipid management
- November Cereal Competition Winners
- NHS approves ground-breaking cholesterol-lowering medicine
- New child screening service to identify youngsters at risk of early heart disease
- HEART UK partners with Loch Duart
- Jules Payne, CEO, talks about how HEART UK will shape the future for people with high cholesterol
- Wishing you a Heart-healthy Ramadan!